Cavity Crusader Club
We believe a healthy smile is an important part of a healthy life and something to be celebrated! Every child can be a Cavity Crusader. When a child has a healthy check-up or once they have all of their cavities treated, they become a member of the Cavity Crusader Club! They get their picture taken, which will be posted on our Facebook page (with permission), and entered in our monthly drawing for the prize of their choice listed on our website.
How to be a Cavity Crusader
- Brush your teeth twice every day, most importantly at night to remove the leftover food that the sugar bugs love to munch on. Be sure to have a grown-up check to make sure you have cleaned your molars (big back teeth) on bottom and top really well, because these are the hardest areas for you to reach.
- Floss your teeth daily. This can be tricky, so if you are under 8 years old, it is best to have a grown-up help you.
- Choose snacks such as cheese, yogurt, fruits and vegetables and beverages such as water and milk to promote healthy growth and development. If you choose a sugary treat once in awhile, make sure to brush after to fight off the sugar bugs.
- See Dr. Dague and her team for tooth pictures (X-rays) and check-ups to look for cavities. Tooth vitamins (fluoride treatment) will be applied to strengthen the hard shell on the outside of your teeth to help prevent cavities.
Cavity Crusader Coloring Contest!
Have fun by participating in Dr Dague’s coloring contest! Look on this page for monthly coloring sheets and then post on the monthly Facebook announcement!
Coloring Contest Rules
- Anyone under 18 years old may enter
- Participants do not have to be a patient of Dague Dental Solutions
- Submission is for entry, the pictures will not to be judged
- Must submit an image that is available from our Cavity Crusaders page or pick one up at our office
- Post completed picture(s) in the comments section of the Facebook contest post
- One parent may post for all children if children don’t have a Facebook page
- Pics must be separate with child’s name
- Only one entry per child
- Make sure to SHARE the contest post with your friends
- Make sure to LIKE our Facebook page
- One winner will be selected on the first business day of the following month in a Facebook Live drawing.