Invisalign Clear Braces | Davenport IA
Many people with misaligned teeth forego treatment because metal braces are unsightly and the process is slow and uncomfortable. Invisalign is a game-changing alternative.
Why are Invisalign clear braces better than metal?
Most of us are self-conscious about things that draw negative attention to our appearance. This misgiving is often the first thing that comes to mind when Dr. Jolene Dague recommends orthodontic treatment for adult patients with misaligned teeth or bite issues. Many want a straighter, healthier smile, but not at the expense of being a “metal mouth.” Plus, traditional braces are something we typically associate with teens; grown-ups can feel awkward and juvenile in them. The good news is these issues are removed with Invisalign clear braces from Dague Dental Solutions.
The facts about Invisalign
- How does Invisalign treatment work?Very simply. You’re given a series of clear, removable aligners to wear and each one shifts your teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically and even rotating them when needed. The aligners are custom plotted for you by Dr. Jolene Dague, specifically designed to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time to optimally straighten your teeth.
- What are Invisalign braces made of? The aligners are made of a patented flexible plastic that is FDA-approved safe and effective. The material is specifically designed to be comfortable when the appliances are worn for extended periods of time.
- What is the process? To begin, Dr. Dague creates a unique, digital treatment plan that maps out the exact movements required to straighten your teeth. Then, your full series of Invisalign clear aligners are made according to the plan. You wear each set of aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, changing to a new set of aligners every one to two weeks, as directed. Each unique appliance nudges your teeth slightly until the process is complete.
- How long does treatment take? Treatment time depends on multiple factors, including the complexity of your case and how long you wear your aligners each day. On average, the duration is 12 to 18 months, roughly half the time or less needed to straighten teeth with metal braces.
- Are there other substantial benefits? Invisalign clear aligners are removable. You can take them to eat and drink, brush and floss, or for special things like taking keepsake photos. There are no brackets or wires to irritate your tongue and gums. There’s also no need to sacrifice when it comes to your favorite hard or sticky foods. With metal braces, nuts, hard candies, corn on the cob, gummy snacks and more are off limits. With Invisalign, you simply remove your aligners when you want to indulge so it’s a non-issue.
Contact us about Invisalign clear braces
If you don’t have the perfect smile you want due to crooked or crowded teeth, or are troubled by a bite problem, call Dague Dental Solutions today at (563) 386-9770 or use the contact form on our website to schedule an Invisalign appointment. There is no reason to hold off from having the brilliant smile you’ve always wanted. If you have any other concerns about your dental health, be sure to discuss it with Dr. Dague, one of the top dentists in the Quad Cities. She will assess your needs and recommend the optimal treatment plan.
Highly Rated Family Dentist in Davenport, Iowa
Dague Dental Solutions is located on , 5335 Eastern Ave, Suite A, Davenport, Iowa. From Quad City International Airport Take 27th St and US-6 W/Hiawatha Pioneer Trl to I-74, Head north on Airportring Rd toward Airport Entrance. turn right onto Airport Entrance, turn right onto 69th Ave/Airport Rd, turn right onto 27th St, turn left onto US-6 W/Hiawatha Pioneer Trl. Follow I-74 to E 53rd St in Davenport. Take exit 1 from I-74, Continue onto I-74 and enter Iowa. Take exit 1 toward E 53rd St, follow E 53rd St to your destination, turn left onto E 53rd St, use any lane to turn right, Turn left, right, then right, and Dague Dental Solutions will be on the left. We’re open Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-5pm, Thursday 8am-4pm • For additional questions, you can call us at (563) 386-9770. Find us on Yelp, Facebook and Instagram.